Bank of Vernon Mobile Banking is the fastest way to access your account information, transfer money, pay bills, and make deposits from anywhere you can use your mobile device.
For your iPhone®, go to iTunes® App Store and download the app for Bank of Vernon Mobile Banking. For your AndroidTM phone, go to Play Store and download the app for Bank of Vernon Mobile Banking. You will use your online banking information to login. You will be asked to accept the terms and conditions and you will receive a text message telling you that you are now enrolled.
You can rest easy knowing that your transactions are secure when using our Mobile Browser and Mobile Application, which use the same encryption and security technology that we use for Online Banking.
All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking. Transfers and Bill Pay must be set up previously in Online Banking in order to use these functions in Mobile Banking.
MOBILE BANKING TIPS
- Configure your device to require a passcode to gain access if this feature is supported in your device.
- Avoid storing sensitive information. Mobile devices have a high likelihood of being lost or stolen so you should avoid using them to store sensitive information (e.g. passwords, bank account numbers, etc.). If sensitive data is stored then encryption should be used to secure it.
- Keep your mobile device's software up-to-date. These devices are small computers running software that needs to be updated just as you would update your PC. Use the automatic update option if one is available.
- Disable features not actively in use such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and infrared. Set Bluetooth-enabled devices to non-discoverable when Bluetooth is enabled.
- Delete all information stored on a device before the device changes ownership. Use a “hard factory reset” to permanently erase all content and settings stored on the device.
- “Sign out” or “Log off” when finished with an app rather than just closing it.